- Eat Fruits and Veggies – They are high in Anti-oxidants and contain important nutrients for fertility and pregnancy such as Folate, Vitamin C, fiber etc
- Take a Pre-natal Multivitamin – A study done in Havard demonstrated that the use of Pre-Natal multivitamin increases the chances of conception and healthy pregnancy
- Choose Organic – If you have the choice, make sure you choose organic, grainfed meat, organic dairy, fruits, vegetables etc
- Get your fats – Omega 3 EFAs are very important in hormone production and brain development in the baby
- Eat Fiber – Fiber assists the body in excretion and digestive processes. Make sure you eat foods rich in fiber every day.
- Avoid Soy – Soy has the ability to mimic estrogens in the body. Avoid overprocessed foods such as protein shakes, soy powders etc
- Reduce Coffee Intake – Studies have shown that caffeine has a detrimental effect on your conception process. Reduce intake to less than 2 cups of coffee per day
- Reduce on GMOs foods – A lot of GMO foods are thought to contain certain elements that increase, mimic or interfere with normal hormone production
- Skip Refined Sugars – Refined & processed sugars are also thought to cause hormone imbalances that might interfere with normal conception process
- Stop drinking – Avoid alcohol COMPLETELY!